Prime IPTV Streamer is a powerful and easy to use M3U URL Prime IPTV player. You can stream live TV channels, movies, TV series and other content from Prime IPTV providers on this Prime IPTV. It allows you to manage your playlist and categorize channels differently. It also allows you to save your favorite channels and movies in the personal playlist section, so you don’t have to go through the TV guide to find them. This Prime IPTV has an attractive menu and based on the resolution, the display on the screen is automatically scaled. You can stream this Prime IPTV on Android, iOS and more.
Features of Prime IPTV Streamer
- You can stream videos from protocols like HTTP, RTMP, RTSP, TS and more.
- It supports EPG and M3U URL playlists.
- Allows you to download playlists from the URL or Dropbox.
- You can manually add, delete, edit, copy, copy or move a channel to other playlists.
- It allows you to add, edit, delete and sort playlists according to preferences.
Why Use VPN for Prime IPTV Streamer?
The reason for using a VPN for Prime IPTV Streamer is that we don’t know if the Prime IPTV is legal or not. So when streaming the Prime IPTV, use the best VPN to hide your IP address and location from others. This allows you to remain anonymous and avoid legal problems. It is also used to bypass geo-restrictions and stream Prime IPTV in places where the Prime IPTV is restricted. Some of the best VPNs include ExpressVPN, Private VPN, IPVanish VPN, and more.
Subscription price of Prime IPTV Streamer
Prime IPTV Streamer is free and you don’t need a subscription. If you feel that the features already available are not enough, you can try purchasing the Pro version which is available as an in-app purchase.
How to Install Prime IPTV Streamer on Android Devices
1. Open your Android device and select Play Store from the menu.
2. Click on the search bar and type Prime IPTV Streamer.
3. Choose the app from the results and click to install.
4. The app will be installed on your device and launch the Prime IPTV Streamer app.
5. Select the hamburger icon on the home screen and click Providers.
6. Enter the . in M3U URL from an Prime IPTV provider in the specified section.
7. The content will load and start streaming Prime IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Download Prime IPTV Streamer on iOS Devices
1. Start your iOS device and open the App Store.
2. Search for Prime IPTV Streamer and select the app from the search results.
3. Select To get, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the Prime IPTV app and click on the Menu icon.
5. Click Providers and type the M3U URL from the Prime IPTV provider.
6. Enjoy watching live TV channels on your device.
How to Get Prime IPTV Streamer on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and go to the Find tab.
2. Select To search and go inside downloader on the search bar.
3. From the list of suggestions, choose the app and click To download to install the app on your device.
4. Press the House button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click My Fire TV.
6. Choose Developer options and select Install unknown apps.
7. Click on the downloader app and enable it to allow installation of apps from unknown sources on your Firestick device.
8. Start the downloader app and type the Prime IPTV Streamer URL in the URL section.
9. Select To go to download the app on your device, and once the download is complete, click to install.
10. Wait for the installation to complete and open the Prime IPTV app.
11. Click on the Hamburger icon and select Providers.
12. Enter the . in M3U URL of the Prime IPTV provider and start watching your favorite live TV channels on your device.
How to Install Prime IPTV Streamer on Smart TV
1. Turn on your PC and run the Prime IPTV Streamer Apk on the browser.
2. Choose a trusted website from the search results and click Downloader Apk.
3. The apk file will be downloaded to your PC.
4. Connect the USB port on your PC and move the Prime IPTV apk file to the drive.
5. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on the smart TV.
6. Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to Settings.
7. Click Device Preferences and select Security & Restriction.
8. Choose Unknown sources and enable it. Move the Prime IPTV apk file from the USB to the Smart TV.
9. Open the file and click to install. Once the installation is complete, launch the Prime IPTV app.
10. Type the M3U URL from an Prime IPTV provider and enjoy streaming the Prime IPTV content on your Smart TV.
How to Download Prime IPTV Streamer on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your PC and open the browser.
2. Search for BlueStacks, and choose the official website from the results.
3. Click To download to download the android emulator on your pc.
4. Open the Android emulator file and select to install.
5. Wait for the installation to complete and start the BlueStacks App.
6. Log in with you google account and start the Play Store app on the home screen.
7. Click on the Search bar and go inside Prime IPTV Streamer.
8. Choose the app from the list of suggestions and select to install.
9. Install the app on BlueStacks and open the Prime IPTV app
10. Select the hamburger icon and click Providers. Type the M3U URL of the Prime IPTV provider.
11. Start watching your favorite content on your PC.
How to Get Prime IPTV Streamer on Kodi Devices
1. Turn on your device and download the Kodi App.
2. Install the Kodi App on your device and once the installation is complete, open the Kodi app.
3. On the home screen, select the Settings icon on the menu.
4. Click System settings below Settings.
5. Select Add-ons and enable Unknown sources.
6. Click Yes in the Warning pop-up window.
7. Return to Settings and select File manager.
8. Select Add source and click No.
9. On the Enter the paths or browse to the media locations section, enter the . in URL of the source media.
10. Click Okay. Type the name of your repository in the Enter a name for this media source section.
11. Select Okay and then go back to the home screen.
12. Choose Add-ons and select the Open box icon.
13. Click to install From zip filee and choose your repository from the list.
14. Select the zip file and click Okay to install the repository on your Kodi.
15. Click Install from the repository and select the repository you just installed.
16. Select Video Add-ons and click on the Prime IPTV Streamer to add from the list.
17. Click to install the add-on will be installed on your Kodi.
18. To stream the content using the new add-on, click Add-ons on the home screen.
19. Select the Video add-on and open the Prime IPTV Streamer Add-on.
20. Enter the . in Prime IPTV provider details and enjoy streaming your favorite content.
Prime IPTV Streamer customer support is available 24/7. You can contact them if you have any problems with the Prime IPTV. Using your browser, go to the official website and Contact us section. Enter your name, email address and problem with the Prime IPTV and click Send Message. It takes at least 2-3 working days before you receive an answer.
Prime IPTV Streamer is a popular Prime IPTV player that allows you to stream live TV channels, VOD and more. You can stream content from any Prime IPTV provider in this app. It has a very good user interface. It also does not provide any content and the users have to contribute their content. Likewise, there are many reliable Prime IPTV players like Xtream Prime IPTV Player and Neutro Prime IPTV Player that can be used to access any popular Prime IPTV from compatible devices.
Yes, there is an Prime IPTV apk file available for download.
No, you can use Prime IPTV for free to stream content from Prime IPTV providers. Only if you need additional features, you should subscribe to Prime IPTV pro.
The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is https://primeiptv.shop/