Think you’re walking in a park or driving in heavy traffic, and someone unusually watches or sees the incredible natural scenes in that place. During that time we like to take a picture to keep it as a memory. To take a picture, we use our cell phones or cameras. But the same incredible natural scenes or unusual things you watch on your mobile or laptop. Did you use the camera to capture them? No. For example, if you are using an Acer laptop, you can take a screenshot on your laptop. This full article will guide you through: How to take a screenshot on an Acer laptop
Not all photos, videos or documents are supported by our system for download on the device storage. Only the screenshot method helps us to keep them on the internal storage. Move on to the content below and learn the tricks to take screenshot on Acer Laptop.
How to take a screenshot on an Acer laptop?
Don’t know how to take a screenshot on your Acer laptop? Feel free, and I’m here to explain all the possible ways to take a Screen Snap on your Laptop. We have Two methods: to take a screenshot. They are:
- Using the (Print Screen) key on Acer Laptop.
- Using the Snipping Tool method.
By using these two methods, you can easily take screenshots on your Acer laptop. Step-by-step instructions were provided in the following sections. Have you tried to Roku Sticking To Laptop? If possible, you can watch all your favorite content from Roku Stick on your laptop.
1). Screenshot on an Acer Laptop (Prtsc):
First we try the Print Screen key on your Acer laptop. Follow the instructions I’ve given below one by one. We have two ways to use the Print Screen keys. they are
Method 1: [ Alt + Prtsc ]
- Go to the page you want to take a screenshot of.
- Tap and hold the Prtsc . fixed key on your laptop.
- Click and then hold the alt knob. See the image I provided for reference.
[Note: You have to hold both keys at the same time ]
So this is the first method to Screenshot on an Acer laptop. Remember to click on the Prtsc button first and then tap and hold the Alt button. Now the page will be saved to your device’s internal storage.
Method 2: [ Fn + Windows + Prtsc ]
- Visit the desired page to take a photo.
- Click on the Fn key on your Acer Laptop and hold it.
- Then press the Windows key near the Windows key.
- Hold down the Fn and Windows keys. Then tap the Prtsc key.
- Now hold down the three keys to Take a screenshot on Acer Laptop.
I hope you got your answer for How Screenshot on an Acer laptop. You learned to take a photo on your laptop using the keys. I already mentioned that we have two methods. Let’s go through the second method.
2). Screenshot on an Acer Laptop (Snipping Tool):
In the above method, we only used the keys to take a screenshot on your laptop. Now we are going to use the keys and access your screen.
Method 1: [ Windows + Shift + S ]
- Open the page you want to capture and save to your laptop.
- And, Tap the Windows key near your hand.
- Go to the Shift key and tap it.
- And click on the S letter key on your Acer laptop.
- You have to hold down the three keys at the same time.
- Now your laptop screen will be blurry and you will see the four side arrows on the cursor.
- Place the cursor in the top left corner of the screen.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag it to full screen.
- Then select the Save icon and choose the folder you want to save.
That’s all. By this simple method, you have manually selected the item you want to store on your Acer laptop. We also have another way to get the snipping tool on your laptop. If you need to know how to Take a screenshot on your HP laptopTap the link and go through the article to learn more.
Method 2: [ Using Windows ]
- Close all screens on your laptop.
- And click on the Windows icon on the screen using the mouse.
- Now choose the All apps/apps section after clicking the Windows icon.
- There you will see many apps on the list.
- You must click on the Snipping Tool from the list.
- Select the New option on the Snipping Tool pop-up screen.
- Drag the four sides and cover the page you want to save on your device.
That’s it… we have successfully gone through the two methods of learning How to take a screenshot on an Acer laptop
Where can I find the screenshots on my Acer laptop?
After Taking screenshots on Acer Laptop, the images are all stored on your device’s internal storage. Read the steps below to find the path:
- Tap the File manager icon given in the toolbar.
- Click on the Pictures option on the File Manager page.
- Select and then click the Screenshots folder, and there you can view the captured images.
After this you can Take a screenshot on Acer Laptop. We have two methods and 2 sub-methods for each way. You can also Connect AirPods to HP Laptop. If you have an HP Laptop, click on the link and connect your AirPods and listen to the streaming very clearly.
Our final notes:
This article explains it to you How to take a screenshot on an Acer laptop Using the Prtsc key and the Snipping Tool, you can take a screenshot of your Acer Laptop screen. Save all the amazing natural photography, videos, documents and screenshots on your Acer laptop by using these keyboard shortcuts.
We have many doubts about our television, laptop or mobile and do not know what to do. I have answered some of your questions on our website. Just click on the How tag at the end of this article and know all the answers.
How to take a screenshot on Dell Laptop?
The Screenshot method is the same in all branded laptops. Windows + Fn + S keys for Snipping Tool. And Fn + Prtsc keys for instant screenshots.
Where can I view the screenshots on Lenovo Laptop?
Go to File Manager > Click Pictures > Tap Screenshots. This is the usual way for all systems. Even on the Windows PC, this is the method to find the screenshot images.
The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is https://primeiptv.shop/