If you are thinking about watching live TV channels, movies and TV shows anytime, anywhere, we suggest you try Prime IPTV services. Prime IPTV is used to stream TV channels and on-demand content over the Internet. To stream content using Prime IPTV, you need to subscribe to Prime IPTV service providers. These providers give you the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API with the subscription. You can use these URLs or APIs on Prime IPTV Media Players and stream the content provided by the Prime IPTV provider.
What is Xtream Codes API
Xtream Codes API consists of a username, password and server/port URL. Several Prime IPTV services use this type of code as credentials to login to the Prime IPTV. While most Prime IPTVs provide Xtream codes, there are also Prime IPTVs that only provide you with M3U URLs. But no need to worry as you can easily extract Xtream Codes API from URL. There are many Xtream Codes Prime IPTV player apps that support Xtream Codes API, which are:
How to get Xtream Codes API from M3U URL
1. Subscribe to an Prime IPTV service provider to get the M3U URL Via email.
2. The user name of Xtream codes will come from the “username=” to “&” at the URL.
3. The password will be the lyrics of the song next to “password=”.
4. For the server URLit will be from the start of the M3U URL to the (:) colon.
5. The number next to the (:) colon is the port number.
6. Now you have extracted the Xtream Codes API from the M3U URL.
M3U Playlist URL Example:
From the above M3U URL, the extracted Xtream codes
- Server URL – http://nordiciptv.Prime IPTV.best
- Port ID – 8000
- user name – iptv players
- password – iptv0987
How to Use Xtream Codes API to Stream Prime IPTV on Smartphone
1. Turn on android device and select Play Store.
2. Enter XCPrime IPTV Player on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
3. Select to install to install the Prime IPTV Player app on the device.
4. Start the XCPrime IPTV player app and enter the Username, password and server port URL.
5. Click Login and stream the Prime IPTV content on your smartphone.
How to Use Xtream Codes API to Stream Prime IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Click To search and go inside downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app and select To download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Return to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV and click Developer options.
6. Click Install unknown apps. Select the downloader app and enable it.
7. Start your . now Downloader App and enter the URL of the Prime IPTV Stream Player Apk on the search bar.
8. Select To go, and the apk file will be downloaded. click on to install.
9. Once the installation is complete, open the Prime IPTV Stream Player App.
10. Type the Username, password and server URL along with port and select Sign Up.
11. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching the Prime IPTV content on your Firestick.
How to Use Xtream Codes API to Stream Prime IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch your . in pc and go to the browser.
2. Download and Install VLC Media Player on your computer.
3. Open the VLC Media Player app and select the Media tab in the top left corner of the screen.
4. Select from the available options Open Network Stream or use the hotkey, Ctrl + N.
5. Choose Open media and click Network.
6. Enter the . in server port URL in the given box and select Play.
7. The content will load on your PC and start streaming your favorite content.
Using Xtream Codes API to Stream Prime IPTV on Smart TV
1. Start your Smart TV and go to the App Store / Play Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and go inside Prime IPTV Smarter.
3. Choose the app from the list of suggestions and select to install.
4. Wait for the installation to complete and open the Prime IPTV Smarters App.
5. Select To accept to the EULA agreement form.
6. Tap Login with Xtream Codes API.
7. Enter the . in Username, password and server port URL from the Prime IPTV Provider and click Add user.
Xtream Codes M3U is a credential used to login to the Prime IPTV. If you only have an M3U URL, you can easily extract Xtreme codes from the URL. The Xtream codes offer the possibility to stream your favorite TV channels wherever you want. You can use the Xtream codes on Prime IPTV players and enjoy watching the Prime IPTV content.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to check and verify the M3U URL of the Prime IPTV provider. The Prime IPTV Player app needs to be restarted and try to login to your subscription.
The legal nature of the Xtream Codes cannot be verified as they may or may not contain licensed content. You can use a premium VPN to secure your streaming.
Most Prime IPTV players work well with Xtream Codes. Some of them are TiviMate, Perfect Player, Prime IPTV Smarters, Smart Prime IPTV and Prime IPTV Blink Player.
The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is https://primeiptv.shop/