Internet Protocol Television, also known as Prime IPTV, is a method that allows you to deliver content to users over the Internet. By using Prime IPTV, you can stream television content on the Internet and let the users stream this content from anywhere in the world. Compared to the traditional cable provider, Prime IPTV is more user-friendly and more economical. You can stream the Prime IPTV on devices like Firestick, Android, iOS, Windows and more.
How to Install Prime IPTV on Firestick
You can install Prime IPTV on your device in several ways. The methods are:
- Using Downloader
- Using File Linked
- Screen Mirror Prime IPTV from Android
How to Get Prime IPTV with Downloader
1. Turn on your Firestick device and navigate to the Find tab.
2. Click To search and go inside downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the official one from the list of suggestions Downloader App.
4. Select to download, and the app will be installed on your device.
5. Press the House on your Firestick device and return to the home screen.
6. Select Settings and click My Fire TV.
7. Click Developer options and select Install unknown apps.
8. Choose the downloader from the list and turn on the switch.
9. This allows your device to install apps from unknown sources.
10. Start the downloader app and type the URL of the Prime IPTV Smarters apk in the URL box.
11. Click To go, and the app will be downloaded to your Firestick.
12. Select to install and wait for the installation to complete.
13. Open the Prime IPTV Smarters app and enter any Prime IPTV providers Username, password and M3U URL of an Prime IPTV provider.
14. Click Add user. The content will load and enjoy streaming the Prime IPTV on your device.
Remark: You can also use ES File Explorer to install the Prime IPTV app, but you will need an ES File Explorer Pro subscription.
How to Install Prime IPTV Using FileLinked
1. Install the Downloader App on your Firestick.
2. Enable downloader so you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
3. Open the downloader app and enter the URL of the Filelinked apk in the specified field.
4. Select To go to download the app on Firestick and click to install.
5. The app will install on your device and return to the home screen.
6. Navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > File Linked.
7. To turn on the switch. Now you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
8. Start the File Linked app and enter the File linked code of Prime IPTV Smarters apk in the specified section.
9. Click Get on. Now the store associated with files will appear on the screen.
10. Choose the Prime IPTV Smarters app and click the downloader icon.
11. The Prime IPTV app will be downloaded to your Firestick.
12. Install the app on your device and start the Prime IPTV Smarter app.
13. Type the username, password and M3U URL of an Prime IPTV provider and select Add user.
14. Start watching your favorite Prime IPTV content on your device.
How to screen mirror Prime IPTV from Android
1. Turn on your Android device and go to the Play Store.
2. Search for Prime IPTV Extreme Pro and choose the app from the search results.
3. Select to install to install the app on your Android device.
4. Go to the Notification panel and select the Form icon.
5. Choose your . from the list of available devices Firestick device.
Remark: Make sure you connect Android and Firestick to the same Wi-Fi network.
6. When your Firestick device asks for permission, select Allow.
7. The content on your Android device will be cast to your Firestick.
8. Open the Prime IPTV Extreme Pro app and login with the Prime IPTV provider credentials.
9. Enjoy watching your favorite live TV channels on Firestick.
Firestick is a popular streaming device that allows you to stream Prime IPTV content. Using the above methods, you can enjoy streaming live TV channels, movies, TV series and more on your Firestick device. There is officially no Prime IPTV available on Firestick, so to stream, you need to jailbreak Prime IPTV apps.
No, you cannot install Hypersonic Prime IPTV on your device because there is no apk file available for the Prime IPTV. As a result, you can only stream the Prime IPTV with Prime IPTV players like Prime IPTV Extreme Pro.
Yes, you need to jailbreak to install Prime IPTV on your device.
The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is https://primeiptv.shop/