A focused summary about “Britbox on Google TV” I’ve gone through this tutorial so I’ll do my best to make you understand these guidelines. I hope you all enjoy reading this blog, “How to install Britbox on Google TV.”
Check How to Install Britbox on Google TV
Britbox is a streaming media platform based on subscriptions, managed and administered by the British Broadcasting Company and ITV plc. You can get all recently uploaded TV Shows and Series on your Britbox app on the same day they aired. As we said, you have to pay to use Britbox, so we’ll show you the payment fees here. The costs for the service are: $8.99 per month, and also, for the annual subscription, you can pay $89.99 to save money at the same time to access special offers. And the service is available in the countries such as the US, UK, South Africa, Australia and Canada.
If you want to watch the Britbox content outside the region, you may prefer a VPN service like IPvanish, ExpressVPN, and so on. Watching Britbox on a bigger screen is the best choice to suit your experience level. A Chromecast user with Google TV can now quickly download and watch Britbox from its Google play store. I want some Extra service? Yes, now the users can access the best British series and movies. Some popular dramas that are airing now are Midsomer, Emmerdale, Murders, Father Brown and Hollyoaks.
Stream the best archived old British series on Britbox like content from viacomCBS and channel 4. So start streaming all British series and movies with Britbox on Google TV. On your smart TV you can download applications such as Hotstar on smart TV.
How to install Britbox on Google TV?
Sign up for Britbox on your Google TV
- Get in the official website from Britbox, namely britbox.connect/com. Where on the page can you see the option ” Try for free,” click on the option.
- Now give you e-mail address and name in the first box and the password in the text box.
- After you have now filled in both boxes, proceed by clicking “create a new account.”
- Continue to the payment method here and choose one among the other subscriptions.
- Finally tap send so you can start with view Britbox content of the official website.
Install Britbox on Chromecast with Google TV
Do you know? There are several apps and games available directly from the Android-based play store on Google TV.
- Turn on your Google TV and move your cursor to the Apps and games section at the top of your screen.
- Search now for the “search application” menu and start finding Britbox application by using your screen as keyboard.
- When searching, once you get the corresponding application, press the to get option placed right next to the app logo. The installation can take a few minutes and when you’re done you can launch the Britbox and open it on your Google TV.
- Next page, here comes the login area. Now enter the login details; if you forget, you can refer to the previous section on how to sign up to Britbox on Google Television.
- Finally you are done here. Start watching all content streamed on Britbox on Google TV. You can also watch popular series like House of the Dragon on Google TV.
Cast Britbox on Google TV
Casting Britbox on your Google TV is another way to stream Britbox content on television. To perform this process, you must have downloaded the latest version of the Britbox app on your Android or iPhone. The procedures below can be applied to Chromecast 3rd generation and earlier generations as well.
- In this process, first connect your Google TV and your mobile phone on the same home network.
- After connecting to a stable connection, download and open your BritBox application on your smartphone. If you’re a android user, download BritBox from google play store, and iPhone users can install the application from the respective App Store.
- Now tap the cast icon on your smartphone and your associated Google TV device.
- Start playing the content and watch it on your television. This is the way to get Britbox on Google TV through Casting.
Steps to sideload Britbox on Google TV
Complete the following process to sideload Britbox on Google TV. Enable unknown sources and developer mode at first. Follow the steps to enable them.
- press the Home Button>Go to Settings>Select “About”>Go to the Android TV OS build to get to developer mode.
- Then move to the Settings section of Google TV and Select apps
- Then choose from “Security and Restrictions” and “Unknown sources.”
- Click on the downloader and tap the slide, and enable it.
Steps to use the downloader
- Of the Apps section from your Google TV, select the downloader and launch them. Set the Allow ability to use the media.
- Now press the Home tab on the Downloader home page and on the URL section, Start typing Britbox Apk URL and click TO GO.
- Then on the next screen select the install button, and once the installation process is complete, Open the Britbox on Google TV. Just like downloading the britbox app, you can also install other apps on smart TV.
I hope you got the ideas clearly on how to install Britbox on Google TV. Use the comment box to ask your questions and share them with your friends and family to let them know about more knowledgeable articles.
The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is https://primeiptv.shop/