Home Prime IPTV is a dedicated Prime IPTV player that can be accessed for free. It only supports the M3U URL or M3U8 URL of the Prime IPTV provider. The Prime IPTV Player has a simple and clean interface, which makes it easy for users to find the content they are looking for. Like other Prime IPTV players, it also supports EPG guide in XMLTV format. You can also add your favorite video content to the favorites list. Home Prime IPTV is an easy-to-use application that is supported on various devices including Smart TV, PC, Firestick and Android.
Why need VPN to stream Prime IPTV
It is uncertain whether the Prime IPTV provider is legal or not. Using a VPN will help you protect your data from hackers. Your incoming and outgoing data traffic is encrypted, stopping your privacy leaks. There are countless free and paid VPNs on the market. You can always choose the best premium VPNs to get better results. The most trusted and popular VPNs you can use are Surfshark VPN, ExpressVPN, and ProtonVPN.
How to Install Home Prime IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open any web browser on your Android device.
2. Search for Home Prime IPTV in the browser.
3. Select a reliable source to download the Prime IPTV app.
4. Tap the Download APK choice.
5. After downloading, go to Settings and click Safety.
6. Then tap the toggle button next to the Unknown sources choice.
7. Now navigate to the To download section and select the apk file.
8. Tap to install to install the Home Prime IPTV app.
9. After installation, open the application and enter the M3U link to stream Prime IPTV content.
How to Download Home Prime IPTV on Firestick
1. Set your settings fire stick device and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Select the Find tab on the home screen and choose the To search choice.
3. Type in the search bar downloader and look for it.
4. Choose the downloader app from the search result.
5. Select the To get to install Downloader on your Firestick.
6. After installation, go to the home screen and open Settings.
7. Go to My Fire TV >> Developer options >> Install unknown apps >> Enable downloader by clicking the toggle button.
8. Now open the downloader app and enter the Home Prime IPTV apk link.
9. Click TO GO to download the apk file on your Firestick.
10. Click on the to install button on the installation page to open the . to install and open Prime IPTV app on the Firestick device.
11. Log in to your provider and watch all video content from your service provider on Firestick.
How to Download Home Prime IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the APK file from Home Prime IPTV on your PC and copy it to a USB stick.
2. Connect the USB port to your TV and turn the Smart TV.
3. Go to the Device Preferences and select Security & Restrictions.
4. Choose Unknown sources to install the apps from any source.
5. Open File manager to access the USB drive.
6. Then select the USB port.
7. Choose the Prime IPTV APK file to install it on your Smart TV.
8. After installation, open the application and add the M3U URL to stream Prime IPTV content.
How to Activate Home Prime IPTV on Smart TV
To use Home Prime IPTV on Smart TVs like Fire TV, LG Smart TV, Samsung TV, etc. You need to upload your service provider’s M3U playlists to its official website.
1. Open the app on your Smart TV. You will be able to see the TV ID in the center of the screen. Write down the TV ID.
2. Then visit the official Home Prime IPTV website on a PC or smartphone.
3. Navigate to the Upload channels tab, enter your TV ID, M3U URL and EPG and click the Import Channels knob.
4. Now open the HomePrime IPTV Player app on Smart TV and access all content from your Prime IPTV provider.
How to Get Prime IPTV at Home on Windows and Mac PC
1. Download the APK file from Home Prime IPTV on pc.
2. Then download and install the BlueStacks application on your PC from the official website.
3. Open the BlueStacks application and log in with your google account.
4. Then select the Install APK choice.
5. Browse the location of the House Prime IPTV APK file and click Open to install it on Bluestack.
6. The file will be automatically installed on your PC.
7. After installation, open the application and add M3U URL to stream video content on Home Prime IPTV.
How to Home Prime IPTV on Kodi . to install
1. Get the Kodi App on the streaming devices and open the app.
2. Select the Settings icon at the top and choose System settings.
3. Click Add-ons in the menu on the left and select Unknown sources to enable the option.
4. Select Yes in the prompt and choose File manager in the Settings.
5. Click Add source and select No option in the Add Source.
6. Provider the Social Media URL on the media location path tab.
7. Select Okay and enter the Repository name in the respective tab. Click OK.
8. Go to the home screen and select Add-ons.
9. Click Open box icon and choose Install from zip file.
10. Select the Storage place and choose the zip file. Click Okay.
11. Scroll down and click Install from repository choice.
12. Choose the Storage place and click Video Add-ons.
13. Select Home Prime IPTV Add-on and choose to install to install the app on the Kodi.
14. Choose the To add to boot on the device and the credentials from the Prime IPTV provider.
15. Click on the content you want to stream on the device.
Users can get customer support by sending an email with their questions. They can contact them directly on their social media networks. Contacting the support team via email is the only active option to get immediate results. Users can also contact them at any time as they provide 24/7 customer support.
This Prime IPTV Player is a free application that provides smooth video playback without the application crashing. But it offers the option to stream the Prime IPTV content only through the M3U link. If you have an M3U link, you can definitely add it to the Home Prime IPTV and stream the videos. If you are looking for a similar Prime IPTV player, you can try Batanga Prime IPTV, Prime IPTV Rayo, Prime IPTV Blink Player or Lucky TV Prime IPTV.
The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is https://primeiptv.shop/