Prime IPTV, or Internet Protocol Television, is a popular method of streaming live TV channels, movies, TV series and more worldwide. Unlike traditional cable and satellite networks, it uses the Internet to deliver television content, meaning that as long as you have an Internet connection, you can stream your favorite content anywhere, anytime. So, the process of setting up Prime IPTV on Philips TV is simple and can be done with any reliable method that works better for us from the methods below.
Different methods to add Prime IPTV to Philips TV
Below are the methods you can use to add Prime IPTV to Philips TV:
- Install Prime IPTV with Play Store
- Install Prime IPTV with the Philips App Store
- Install Prime IPTV with external sources
Install Prime IPTV with Play Store on Philips TV
1. Turn on your Philips TV and press the House on the remote control of your Philips TV.
2. Go to Play Store and go inside Prime IPTV Smarter using the on-screen keyboard.
3. In the search results, choose the Prime IPTV smarter app and select to install.
4. Wait for the installation to complete and launch the Prime IPTV Smarters app.
5. Enter the . in Username, password and M3U URL of an Prime IPTV provider.
6. Click Add user and enjoy streaming live TV channels on your device.
Install Prime IPTV with the Philips App Store
1. On the home screen of your Philips TV, navigate to the App Store.
2. Search for Net TV and from the list of suggestions choose the app.
3. Select install/get, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the net TV app and watch your favorite content on Philips TV.
Install Prime IPTV with external sources
1. Turn on your PC and start the browser.
2. Look for the GSE Smart Prime IPTV Apk and choose a trusted website from the results.
3. Click download apk, and the app will be downloaded to your PC.
4. Plug in one USB to your PC and move the Prime IPTV apk file to the disk.
5. Disconnect the USB from the drive and connect it to the USB port on the Philips Smart TV.
6. On your Smart TV, go to Settings and click Device Preferences.
7. Select Security & Restrictions. To elect Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Now from the USB connected to your TV, move the Prime IPTV apk file to the Smart TV.
9. Open the apk file and select to install. The Prime IPTV app is installed on your Smart TV.
10. Launch the GSE Smart Prime IPTV app and click on the Hamburger icon on the home screen.
11. Select Remote playlist in the menu and click on the + icon in the top right corner of the screen.
12. Click Add M3U URL from the options.
13. On the Add M3U URL window, enter the . in Playlist name as your Prime IPTV provider.
14. Type the Provider’s M3U URL in the Playlist URL field and select To add.
15. The Prime IPTV content will load and enjoy watching Prime IPTV content on your Philips TV.
Prime IPTV is a good way to stream a lot of content cheaper. You must use Prime IPTV players to stream content from Prime IPTV providers. There are many Prime IPTV players available for your Philips TV and you can use any player to stream the content.
On your Philips TV, you can use the VPN service while streaming on the Prime IPTV to ensure data security, as Prime IPTVs may be illegal. Make sure to use the best VPNs that serve the purpose, some include ExpressVPN or NordVPN.
The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is The official URL for this Prime IPTV service is https://primeiptv.shop/